Joseph RICHARDS, Hadley Park Road circa 1920's

1 reply [Last post]
garystead

Hi Everyone. Here's a good one!

I am trying in vain to get some information on a Joseph RICHARDS who I know lived in Hadley Park Road (possibly No.4) in the mid 1920s. I know he was married and had an adopted daughter. What I am trying to find is the name of his wife. Very difficult when I don't have a DOB or any leads which can tie this man down. He would have died by the mid 1930's leaving his wife and child behind.

If anyone can think of anything that can help me with my search, or even better knows anything themselves, please do let me know and it will as always, be appreciated.

Regards JT

Michael J Hulme

Hello

Have you seen the Death Registration of Joseph RICHARDS age 61 in the Wellington (Shropshire) registration district Jan/Feb/Mar 1938 Ref: 6a 938.  Does the age fit in with other information you have?  If so it might be worth investing in a copy of the Death Certificate.

You should also consider searching Voters Records which should at least tell you the name of his wife and the approximate years that they lived at the address.  You may need to visit Shropshire Archives to do this.

Mike