Wiliam PARTRIDGE living in Meole Brace and Shrewsbury 1773.1841

7 replies [Last post]
mollymandysb

Recently there was a link with many questions and answers started by jackie4d and answers by martyn freeth.  this recently became (thread by annonomous) but now has disappeared.  is there any way of getting it back as i have not finished taking all the information gathered.

would be a shame to lose it as martyn did a lot of work.

thanks

molly

SFHS WebMaster (not verified)

Hi Molly, thank you for your concern.
As you may be aware we lost the ability for the majority of the Web-Site's users to login on Monday evening and this meant, after a lot of investigation, that we had to restore the whole site this morning, back to how it was at 4AM on Monday morning. This caused some users postings to be lost, BUT Jack4D was already having problems with his login and we aren't sure why this was - and it is still being delved into.

Graham Williams
WebMaster

kevin4d

Graham

I saw the above message from Molly and was now able to create new account with same email address but different used name.

I would also like to visit original thread when available

regards

KEVIN

mollymandysb

thanks Graham

Martyn Freeth

Please see my suggestion under the Phillips Family thread.

mollymandysb

Hi Martyn

have read your philips thread and there is no way i would  have expected you to re write all your findings

my question was was it possible for the thread to be reinstalled by webmaster.  luckily i do have the relavant details that you you posted and once more can only thank you enormously for all the time and effort you have given to me, as i am sure others would agree you are extremelly helpful.

Martyn Freeth

Too, too kind! If you are missing anything mail your (landline) phone number to webmaster@sfhs.org.uk and he, Graham will pass it on to me by e-mail.

mollymandysb

ok will do and thanks martyn