Seeking info on Thomas CULLIS b. 1837 in Dawley

No replies
jpcarlson05

I am from USA, seeking info on 3x GGF Thomas CULLIS. Specifically: What happened to his first wife Ann, which children are from Ann and which children are from Sarah, and if anyone knows the parents of his father Hugh. Also would love to hear from any other CULLIS descendents - any info at all is welcome.

What I do know: 

- He shows in 1841 census as being 5 years old living with 60 year old Hugh CULLIS and 25 year old Emmeale CULLIS in Dawley Magna, Shropshire. I don't know if this is mother and grandfather, or mother and father. 

- I cannot locate him in the 1851 census. 

- In the 1861 census he lives in Malinslee, Shropshire, married to Ann (she shows as being from Ireland). He is listed as 23 and she is 21. They have 3 children, John H (4), Urias (3), and Eliza (1).

- I cannot locate him in the 1871 census. 

- In the 1881 census, he appears to have moved to Wolverhampton, Staffordshire. His wife's name is Sarah (she shows as being from Coventry). He is 44 and she is listed as being 30. They have 7 children, including my 2x GGF Thomas. He shows as being 13 years old. I am trying to determine if Sarah or Ann is the mother of my 2nd GGF Thomas.